Paranta Website Disclaimer
The use of the information, graphics and materials on this internet site (“Site”) under the domain name “www.parantabio.com” (“Material”) is governed by these terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”).
Material on this Site
Changes are made periodically to the Material, and Material could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Material is current only at the time it is placed on this site and Paranta is under no obligation to update the information or correct any inaccuracy that may become apparent at a later time.
Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Paranta Biosciences Limited (“Paranta”):
- makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any Material;
- specifically excludes any liability for any error or inaccuracy in, or omissions from the Material;
- does not warrant or represent that the Material will not cause damage, or is free from any computer virus of any other defects or errors; and
- is not liable to users of the Material for any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use of the Material.
Any communication or material transmitted to, or posted on, the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including, but not limited to data, questions, comments, or suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Paranta, or any of its affiliates, may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, Paranta, and its affiliates, are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material sent to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
Links to Other Sites
Material may contain links to other sites. Paranta does not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or approve of any material on such sites.
Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Paranta makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on other internet sites to which Material is linked.
Paranta makes no warranties or representations that material on other internet sites to which Material is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world. Paranta is not, and must not be taken to be, authorising infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material on other sites by linking Material to such material on other sites.
The Trade Marks, product photographs, graphics and illustrations may not be used or distributed for advertising, publicity, promotional or other commercial purposes without prior written authorization from Paranta. All other product or brand names and company names mentioned in this internet site are properties and trade marks or registered trade marks of their respective owners.
Copyright in Material on this Site
Unless otherwise expressly indicated in specific Material, copyright subsisting in Material is owned by Paranta. Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (or any other applicable legislation throughout the world), or as otherwise provided for in this copyright notice below, no part of any material on this site may in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, microcopying, photocopying or recording) be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright owner other than:
- store a reproduction of Material on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the material;
- print hard copies of Material for informational, non-commercial use; and
- reproduce or distribute any complete page of the Material so long as (i) you do not reproduce or distribute less than a complete page, or where a document consists of more than one page, less than the complete document; and (ii) this copyright notice appears in its entirety in each copy made or distributed; and (iii) the Material is appropriately attributed to Paranta.
All other rights are reserved by Paranta.
All other rights are reserved by Paranta.
Limitations of Liability
Subject to any applicable law to the contrary that cannot be excluded, any liability incurred in relation to Material is limited to the resupply of the Material, or the reasonable cost of having the Material resupplied.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia and courts compete
By returning to the Material, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the above.