Protecting your privacy is important to us. Paranta Biosciences Limited and its related bodies corporate (collectively referred hereinafter as Paranta, we or us) undertake to comply at all times with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988, the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 and the SPAM Act 2003 of the Commonwealth of Australia.
Through your interactions with us, we may obtain some personal information about you. We may also collect information in the following ways when you visit this website:
- When you visit the website or download information from it, our ISP may record your visit and Internet address, your domain name (if applicable) and the date and time of your visit. Our ISP may also monitor the pages you access, the documents you download, links from other sites you follow to reach the site, and the type of browser you use. If collected, we will use this information for statistical and website development purposes.
- We reserve the right to use “cookies” to allow us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit this website. A cookie is a small message our web server gives to your web browser which your browser stores to send back each time it requests a page from our server. Most Internet browsers are set up to accept cookies. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you should set your browser to refuse them or to notify you each time one is sent to your browser.
Accessing and Correcting Information
Under the Privacy Amendment Act 2000 you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold. If you wish to exercise these rights please contact us. If you feel the information we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete we offer you the ability to correct or change the information at any time and as often as necessary.
If you wish to be added or removed from any of our distribution lists please contact us.
Use of Information
We only collect and hold personal information necessary for us to carry out our business. Paranta will not provide personal information to any third parties except:
- to regulatory bodies (eg. the TGA or the FDA) where legally obliged to do so;
- to contractors engaged to provide services in connection with the purposes mentioned above (such as share registries, and database managers who maintain and update contact information);
- to law enforcement or other government agencies or by a court or like body; or
- where we are otherwise permitted or required by the Privacy Act or any other law.
Paranta does not sell distribution lists or any personal information to third parties.